If you wanted to nominate someone (or even yourself) for the prestigious ‘AITD (Australian Institute of Training & Development) Excellence Awards’ then you’ll need to get your skates on because tomorrow is the very last day they’ll accept applications.
The awards were launched in 2002 to recognise excellence in learning and development and in organisational development and, this year, will include the following categories:
- Best Implementation of a Blended Learning Solution
- Best Learning Organisation
- Best Use of Gamification/Simulation for Learning
- Best Talent Development Program
- Best Use of Social /Collaborative Learning
- Best Use of Technology for Learning
- Learning and Development Professional of the Year
- Mark Pompei Student Scholarship
The awards ceremony will be held in Sydney (venue TBC) this November.
Information about the awards, including all the awards catergories, key dates, FAQs, and T&Cs is contained in the AITD Excellence Awards Information Package, which you’ll find by clicking here – AITD Excellence Awards.
ARTICLE WRITERS NEEDED! Do you have something you’d like to contribute to Training Matters? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us at AustralianLDN@yahoo.com.au or call 0412 299 181.