If you’ve participated in previous years, you’ll know that all participants receive a full survey report (minus personal or company identifying information) that provides valuable bench-marking insights on the learning & development practices of companies across Australia, including (but by no means limited to):
- The structure of L&D teams across Australia
- How much organisations are spending on L&D initiatives
- Which areas of capability development organisations are focussing on
- How L&D programs are being delivered
Participants in previous surveys tell us that the information has proven invaluable for:
- Development of L&D strategies
- Building a solid business case for L&D programs and gaining budget approval
- Gaining an edge over competitors
- And much more
To take part in the survey simply click on the link below before 12.00 on the 16th April (please note. your personal and company information will remain strictly private and confidential and will not feature in the survey report).
At the conclusion of the survey, participants will receive a collated survey report.
Thank you, in advance, for your contribution.
FOLLOW FOR FREE – To receive the free ‘Learning Matters’ daily news via email, simply click on the ‘Follow’ button on the right of the screen – your details are kept in confidence and you can unsubscribe anytime.
ARTICLE WRITERS NEEDED – Do you have something you’d like to contribute to Learning Matters? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us at AustralianLDN@yahoo.com.au or call 0412 299 181.